Men’s Flow™ District Trainer
FREE HOME & UPS ACCESS POINT DELIVERIES on orders over £50
The design of this shoe revisits the traditional look of the brand for a versatile, retro feel.
Created for a wide range of conditions, the cushioning of the midsole and the grip of the outsole offer non-stop comfort for a run and beyond.
- A combination of mesh and textile upper delivering comfort and functionality for all day wear
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
- Weight: 11.4 oz / 323g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
- Uses: Urban life
MIDSOLE: Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
OUTSOLE: Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
|Shipping Option||Costs||Delivery Time|
|Standard||£ 4.90||3 - 4 Business Days|
|UPS Access Point||£ 2.90||3 - 4 Business Days|
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your online purchase, you may return your product for free within 60 days.What can I return?
We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new conditions.When can I return?
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date.Where can I return?
You have 2 options to ship your return:
- Go to your nearest UPS Access Point.
- Contact our customer care service in order to arrange the pick-up of your return parcel at your home address.
Please note direct exchanges of our products are not possible at this stage. If you need a different size or colour, you will need to return the item back to us for a refund, and then place a new order.More Questions?
See our Customer Service section for more details.