Men's OutDry™ Ex Eco II Tech Shell
FREE HOME & UPS ACCESS POINT DELIVERIES on orders over £50
Stay dry and Earth-conscious in a jacket with recycled materials and our most advanced waterproof-breathable tech.
Oversized hand pockets with mesh lining double as vents.
A t-shirt-like undyed organic cotton interior adds heft beneath a slick, smooth exterior. Just enough stretch lets the jacket move with you.
- OutDry™ EXTREME waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Textile made from 100% undyed organic cotton
- Trims contain 100% recycled content: Toggle, washer,phemo, eyelet, labels, webbing, zippers, thread
- No water used to color this textile
- Non PFC OutDry Extreme Membrane*
- External seam tape
- Bonded visor, hem, and cuffs
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- *No PFCs Intentionally Used in this Product
- Center Back Length: 30"
- Uses: Hiking
|Shipping Option||Costs||Delivery Time|
|Standard||£ 4.90||3 - 4 Business Days|
|UPS Access Point||£ 2.90||3 - 4 Business Days|
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your online purchase, you may return your product for free within 60 days.What can I return?
We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new conditions.When can I return?
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date.Where can I return?
You have 2 options to ship your return:
- Go to your nearest UPS Access Point.
- Contact our customer care service in order to arrange the pick-up of your return parcel at your home address.
Please note direct exchanges of our products are not possible at this stage. If you need a different size or colour, you will need to return the item back to us for a refund, and then place a new order.More Questions?
See our Customer Service section for more details.