Men's Explorer's Edge™ Waterproof Insulated Jacket
TACKLE THE TRAILS
Designed for adventure and the great outdoors, this jacket is waterproof and fully seam-sealed whilst still breathable with vented underarms, so you stay dry all day.
Maximum warmth with minimum weight. The 80g insulation combines with innovative Omni-Heat™ Infinity gold dot reflective lining to keep you warmer for longer, without heavy layers.
If rain or wind try and stop you just pop up the hood, adjust the cuffs and hem and keep moving. With a comfortable chin guard, drop tail and plenty of waterproof pockets, you are ready for anything.
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Omni-Heat™ Infinity advanced thermal reflective
- Textile made from 100% recycled polyester
- Bonded hood brim
- Attached hood with peripheral adjustability
- Chin guard
- Underarm venting
- PU coated centerfront zipper
- PU coated chest pocket zipper
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- PFC-Free Durable Water Repellent
- Center Back Length: 29.0"
- Uses: Hiking, Walking
|4 - 5 Business Days
|UPS Access Point
|4 - 5 Business Days
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your online purchase, you may return your product for free within 60 days.What can I return?
We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new conditions. Returns are free.When can I return?
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date.Where can I return?
You have 2 options to ship your return:
- Go to your nearest UPS Access Point.
- Contact our customer care service in order to arrange the pick-up of your return parcel at your home address.
Please note direct exchanges of our products are not possible at this stage. If you need a different size or colour, you will need to return the item back to us for a refund, and then place a new order.More Questions?
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Go out anyway
every day is go day, for adventures near and far.