Men's Columbia Montrail F.K.T.™ Trail Running Shoe
FREE HOME & UPS ACCESS POINT DELIVERIES on orders over £50
READY TO RUN
Whether on your morning jog or chasing a Fastest Known Time, these trail running shoes are built for going the extra mile in comfort and style.
TAKE IT IN STRIDE
The lightweight upper provides stability while advanced midsole cushioning and a high-traction outsole deliver a smooth ride.
GO-TO TRAIL RUNNER
With the same fit as the original Caldorado™, this responsive trail runner is a great all-terrain option.
A seamless textile with an internal lace cage makes a breathable, supportive upper.
With a protection plate on a soft, responsive foam, the midsole keeps feet stable on varied terrain.
- Seamless textile upper with welded overlays for durability
- A power-mesh sock fit and a secondary lace cage forms unparalleled fit and support
- Tri-density Trail Reaction System: Mid-density EVA with integrated Trail Shield protection plate layered on top of soft, reactive TPU foam that absorbs uneven terrain while keeping your foot stable
- Coupled with an external TPU heel counter to lock you into our new tri-density Trail Reaction System
- Ride heights: 18mm heel / 10mm forefoot
- Full length rubber outsole with directional lugs for durability and traction
- 4mm lug height
- Weight: 10.75 oz. / 305 g (Size 42 EU or 8 UK, 1/2 pair)
- Uses: Trail Running, Trail-Running / Training
MIDSOLE: Tri-density Trail Reaction System: Mid-density EVA with integrated TrailSHIELD protection plate layered on top of soft, reactive TPU foam that absorbs uneven terrain while keeping your foot stable. Ride heights: 18mm heel / 10mm forefoot.
OUTSOLE: Full length rubber outsole with directional lugs for durability and traction. 4mm lug height
|Shipping Option||Costs||Delivery Time|
|Standard||£ 4.90||3 - 4 Business Days|
|UPS Access Point||£ 2.90||3 - 4 Business Days|
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your online purchase, you may return your product for free within 60 days.What can I return?
We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new conditions.When can I return?
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date.Where can I return?
You have 2 options to ship your return:
- Go to your nearest UPS Access Point.
- Contact our customer care service in order to arrange the pick-up of your return parcel at your home address.
Please note direct exchanges of our products are not possible at this stage. If you need a different size or colour, you will need to return the item back to us for a refund, and then place a new order.More Questions?
See our Customer Service section for more details.