We combined Omni-Heat™ Thermal insulation with down then lined it with Omni-Heat™ Reflective and created TurboDown™ Performance enhanced down.
- The benefits of down and synthetic
- Reduces cold spots
TurboDown Wave construction technique pairs two layers of 900-fill down separated by a 100-gram layer of synthetic Omni-Heat® Thermal Insulation. Rather than sewing straight through both layers of fabric, the jacket is welded together through wavelike baffles offset by layers, eliminating the heat loss through stitch lines.
- Premium, water-resistant down and Omni-Heat insulation.
- Patent-pending “wave” construction that eliminates cold spots.
- Industry leading warmth-to-weight ratio.
This breathable warming technology helps regulate your temperature with little silver dots that reflect and retain the warmth your body generates.
- Reflects body heat
- Highly breathable
- Reduces your need for bulky layers
- Wicks moisture to keep you dry and comfortable
Heat Seal technology eliminates stitches, creating baffles that greatly reduce water penetration, heat loss and down migration.
- Lightweight and sleek
- Great for layering
- Improved heat retention
- Reduces down migration
- Reduces water penetration