Corporate Relations Purchase Program Terms and Conditions
Corporate Relations Purchase Program Terms and Conditions:
By completing the application to participate in Columbia’s Pro Purchase Program, you accept these Terms and Conditions of Participation and the Columbia Sportswear Web Site Terms and Conditions. Columbia reserves the right to decline your application. The following organizations are not eligible to participate in Columbia’s Pro Purchase Program:
- Political organizations/persons
- Religious organizations for religious purposes
- Organizations that discriminate against race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, handicaps, and sexual preference.
- Third party distributors
1. Program Qualification. This online purchase program provides Columbia product at a discounted price to select non-profit/government/education organizations:
- Non-Profits: 501(c)(3) organizations that actively serve in the outdoors or support environmental / outdoor related causes.
- Government: Employees who serve in local and national government agencies who actively work in the outdoors.
- Education: Individuals who are employed as teachers or administrators of programs supporting outdoor sports and activities.
To qualify, organizations must provide a copy of their Federal tax ID Number documenting their nonprofit status. Individuals must provide proof the Federal tax ID of their organization and proof of current affiliation (e-mail address, business card, etc.).
- The Pro Purchase Program pricing is confidential and may not be disclosed by you to anyone who is not an active member of the Pro Purchase Program.
- Your total combined purchases may not exceed $10,000 at Pro Purchase prices annually.
- Products purchased through this program are for you or your organization’s professional use only (no friends or family purchases allowed). Any other purchases may result in an immediate termination from the program.
- A separate Columbia online account must be set up to shop Columbia.com for non-Pro Purchase purchases including purchases you make for friends and family.
- All orders (including group orders) must be placed directly on Columbia.com while logged on to the site and are limited to available inventory. Columbia currently accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal and Discover credit cards.
- Shipping charges will apply. Columbia will only ship orders within the United States.
- Sales tax will be charged to all orders, and will not be exempted under any circumstances.
- You obtain no right or title to any of our trademarks or other intellectual property.
- You agree not to alter or cover the Columbia logo in any way.
- You will not act in any wholesale capacity to resell the merchandise purchased through this Program.
- We will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind sustained from any cause of action relating to our sale of products or agreement to sell products to you.
- In addition, Columbia reserves the right to terminate or modify this Agreement and the terms of the Pro Purchase Program at any time. Your purchase of products under the Pro Purchase Program will constitute your acceptance of the then current Terms and Conditions.
3. Returns. If you end up with a product that's not quite right, just send it back to us in its unworn, original condition within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. The product cannot be returned or exchanged if it has been extra-embellished with your company or organization’s logo. For more information on returns, click here.
4. Your Obligations. As consideration for participation in the Pro Purchase Program, you agree to:
- Wear Columbia products while working, when appropriate.
- At Columbia’s request, provide Columbia with at least one action photo or video showing you in Columbia gear.
- Provide certain personal, demographic, business and employment information and product feedback from time to time as requested by Columbia that will only be used internally by Columbia.
5. Media Rights and Publicity. If images or video are provided by you to Columbia, you grant Columbia and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and license and exclusive, irrevocable license to use, alter, adapt, publish, distribute, copy, exhibit, display, market, promote, advertise, publicize, and otherwise exploit your name, photograph, video, likeness, written and other information and materials that you may provide to Columbia, as well as additional photographs, video footage, and other images that Columbia might take of you, whole or in part, in any manner and for whatever purpose Columbia shall elect, in any and all languages, and in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed, including but not limited to website, television, radio and/or printed materials, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation notification or permission. You shall not claim or be entitled to receive any compensation or credit for such use. You represent and warrant that Columbia’s use of any images or materials as provided hereunder shall not violate or infringe upon rights of any third parties, including any trademark, patent, copyright or other intellectual property right.
6. Relationship of Parties. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create any legal relationship between you and Columbia sportswear, including, but not limited to that of employer-employee, principal-agent, partner, a sponsorship relationship or a joint venture.
7. Termination. Columbia has the right to suspend or terminate a member’s account at any time if we believe the member is abusing the program or no longer employed in the industry. Columbia has the right to periodically contact a member’s “proof of employment” to verify employment. Columbia reserves the right to cancel your outstanding orders and refuse to accept further orders from you at any time and for any reason in its sole discretion. In addition, Columbia reserves the right to terminate or modify the terms and conditions of the Pro Purchase Program at any time, and your purchase of products under the Pro Purchase Program will constitute your acceptance of the modification. Each party’s respective obligations under Sections 2(a) Confidentiality of Pricing and 5 Media Rights and Publicity shall survive the termination of your involvement in the Pro Purchase Program for any reason.
8. Renewal. Continued participation in the Pro Purchase Program will require online annual renewal and demonstration of qualifications. You will receive notification when your account has expired.